Location - HACA Bhavan, Beside AlR India, Ambedkar Colony, Adarsh Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500004
SHE TEAMS has been introduced in Telangana State with a moto to provide safety and security to women in Telangana and to make Hyderabad a SAFE AND SMART CITY.
- Telangana Government is committed to safe and secured Hyderabad City for women
- Zero tolerance policy towards women safety
- 100 SHE TEAMS are working under direct supervision of A.R. Srinivas IPS, Addl. Commissioner of Police, Crimes & SIT
- Places and timings where eve teasing is prominent are identified and plotted
- These places are under surveillance of these teams
- Stalkers are identified and brought to the CCS Police Station
- Counselling is done along with stalker family members in the Police Station
- His activity sheet is prepared and kept in central data base and his activities are monitored on a daily basis
- Legal action will be initiated as per provisions of law
- Victims name and identity will be kept confidential
- Dail 100 will be the help line to lodge all complaints by the victims in this regard
- SHE TEAMS which are already in the field will swing into action immediately after receiving the call in addition to acting on their own
- Stringent action will be initiated (Nirbhaya Act), if he comes to adverse notice again and again, repeatedly
- Awareness programmes will be conducted through out the Hyderabad City to women to come out openly and to inform also to men to know about consequences of teasing or sexual harassment and stringent laws existing to protect women at open places, on transit, at work places
Addl. Dy Commissioner of Police (SheTeam & Bharosa)
BHAROSA - SUPPORT CENTRE FOR WOMEN & CHILDREN. AN INITIATIVE OF HYDERABAD CITY POLICE
“Bharosa” –Support Center for Women & Children is intended to support women affected by violence, in private and public spaces, within the family, community and at the workplace. Women facing physical, sexual, emotional, psychological and economic abuse, irrespective of age, class, caste, education status, marital status, race and culture will be facilitated with support and redressal. Aggrieved women facing any kind of violence due to attempted sexual harassment, sexual assault, domestic violence, trafficking, honour related crimes, acid attacks or witch-hunting who have reached out or been referred to the center will be provided with specialized services.
“Bharosa” –Support Center Women & Children for women in distress is being set up in the ground floor in HACA Bhavan, Saifabad, Hyderabad to provide integrated assistance through Police, Medical, Legal and Prosecution Services along with Psycho therapeutic Counselling apart from relief and rehabilitation as per her requirements.